Sunday, October 31, 2010

EOD Halloween Party

Last night we had the EOD Halloween party at the shop on base. It started at 4pm, but most people got there early to get ready and to get their food ready. It was a pretty great time, we had fun and had lots of laughs. Here are some pictures throughout the night...

Ian dressed as a hooker


Dan dressed as a baby and I was a zombie nurse


Mosier dressed as a retired hooters girl


These guys are just too funny


Eda and I


Check out the heels Staud is wearing, pretty impressive


Saying goodnight


It was a great time, the people at this shop are a great bunch of people. Their job is so serious from day to day, it's nice to get together and have a great time.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have those exact same heels! In fact, they're my favorite, but I can hardly walk in them. =)

    ReplyDelete