Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! Christmas was different for us this year, not being able to be around family was hard, but we made the best of it. We had some very thoughtful people invite Dan and I over for lunch and another thoughtful couple invited us over for dinner. It was great to spend the day with such wonderful people and their families, we had a great time.

As I'm writing this blog I realize I didn't get my camera out once on Christmas Day, so no pictures...kinda sad.

I'm not sure what we are going to be doing for New Year's, usually Dan makes a nice dinner and we just stay in because all of the crazy people on the roads. I hear that here in Italy fireworks are HUGE on New Years Eve. So...seeing that my dog is mortified of fireworks (or any loud noises) we will probably just stay in and make it a movie night or something.

When I got home on Christmas night I started getting a sore throat and runny nose. Once again I've got the cold/sinus infection thing going on. I tried nipping it in the butt with Vit C and Zinc, but no luck. It's starting to get a little better, but I have just been so tired. Hopefully I will get better soon.

It was nice talking to my family on Christmas, makes me wish I could be there with them even more. It sounded like everyone had a wonderful day though, which is great. I hope everyone's New Year is just as great. Stay safe and I will talk with you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment