Friday, December 10, 2010

Lonely….

That’s the only thing I could think to put for this post, pretty sad, huh?  This week has been a bit different for us, Dan started a class on Tuesday to start working towards his Masters Degree. The class is only for a week, but he goes to work, then straight to class until 930 at night and gets home around 945. Tomorrow and Sunday class is 9-5.  It’s a 3 credit hour course in a week, which is a great option I think, but I’ve heard you have to bust your butt in these classes.  He will start more classes in January, some online and some more 1 week classes.  The sooner he gets it done the better!  I haven’t been up to much this week, just kind of hanging out.  Dan went to leave on Tuesday and his car wouldn’t start, so he took the car I usually drive. He’s been trying to figure out what’s been wrong with it when he gets home at night and even brought home a battery charger from the shop to see if that would charge the battery. It didn’t.  We can’t get our other car down to where he parks in the garage because it’s a steep driveway and  it scrapes the bottom of our other car. Today he had a coworker come here with his, he drove his truck down there, jumped it and Dan drove it to the top of the driveway and left it there.  He’s not sure what would have drained the battery though, he’s hoping it’s not a bad ground somewhere. We will see.

I’ve been scanning old pictures on to the computer and uploading them on Facebook. Pictures from high school and pictures from when we were younger. I don’t have too many of Dan from when he was younger but I did upload what I do have. 

Pictures of Dan59

56

34

57

 

Pictures of me

44

63

27

50

8

25

48

5

I also scanned a lot of photo’s from high school, on Sunday I will post some pictures of Dan and I from High School Smile

I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment