Sunday, December 12, 2010

Taking it back…to 2001

9 years ago today is the day Dan and I started dating.  We were both seniors in high school and had only met in October that year, even though we went to the same high school all 4 years.  We both took a history class, but we had it different periods and we met when half of my class got combined with his class. We were became pretty good friends, I remember going to Greenwells (go cart/putt-putt golf place) with a bunch of friends and he met us there for the haunted hike in the woods, I think that’s when I really started to like him. Smile  I knew he was a good guy from when I first met him and he was very sweet.  We started dating December 12th, went to prom, graduated high school, went through college, our first duty station to South Dakota, a deployment, an engagement, EOD school, our wedding then our big move to Italy.  We’ve been through a lot together, but I wouldn’t have wanted to go through it with anyone else.  I am SO lucky to have such a great guy!  Here are a few pictures from our high school days:

011

018

019

025

me and dan

13

14

004

prom

prom1

014

015

32

We’ve made some wonderful memories over these past 9 years and continue everyday!  I am very lucky to have such a good guy in my life. It’s been a great 9 years!

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures...maybe we will see you while we are at Mark and Monica's
    Donna

    ReplyDelete