Monday, November 08, 2010

25 Questions


1. What are your middle names?
Daniel Scott + Brittney Marie

2. How long have you been together?
Started dating our senior year of High School- December 12, 2001. We dated for over 8 years and have been married for 9 months.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We went to high school together all 4 years, but only met our senior year. Our Economics classes were combined and that’s when we met. Probably knew each other for about 2 months or so before we started dating.

4. Who asked who out?
I asked him out

5. How old are each of you?
Dan is 25 (he will be 26 in December) and I am 26

6. Did you go to the same school?
Same High School, yes

7. Are you from the same home town?
No

8. Who is the smartest?
Definitely Dan

9. Who majored in what?
Dan has a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Florida State University, he was a CE officer in the USAF for a few years then went to Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) school, so now he is an EOD Officer. I got my Associates Degree in Nursing,

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Me

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
That would be our move from Florida to Italy, where we now live.

12. Who has the worst temper?
Me. Dan doesn’t have a temper, he is pretty laid back. I think I am as well, but we all have our moments

13. How many children do you want?
I think I would want 2-3 kiddos

14. Who does the cooking?
I usually do so we can eat when Dan gets home from work, but he is definitely the better (okay, WAY better) cook. He would cook all the time if I let him.

15. Who is more social?
I would say me. Dan is quiet at first until he gets to know people. Even then he would rather stay at home or so things on our own rather than with others.

16. Who is the neat freak?
I used to be a HUGE neat freak. I’m not sure what ever happened to that. Dan likes things neat, but he doesn’t really help to keep them that way. He tries.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
I think that would be me.

18. Who wakes up earlier?
Me. Most mornings, like this morning, I was up before he had to get up for work. I was up at 5am this morning (yikes). I’ve always been a morning person, but when I was working I always just wanted to go back to bed. Now that I am not working, I love getting up and relaxing and checking peoples blogs and my email. Just routine I guess.

19. Where was your first date?
Ice Skating in North Ft Myers

20. Who has the bigger family?
I would say me again. My Dad has 4 brothers and sisters, My mom has 3 brothers and sisters. All have kids, so I have tons of cousins, I have 7 siblings. I love the big family.

21. Do you get flowers often?
I wouldn’t say right now. When Dan was deployed he was always sending me flowers. Such a sweet guy!

22. How do you spend the holidays?
Preferably with family, this year it’s going to be different. Living in Italy it’s not as easy to get home for the holidays, so we will be spending Thanksgiving at the EOD shop with some of the families and guys here and we are unsure about Christmas.

23. Who is more jealous?
I would say me. I think in most situations guys aren’t jealous. I think it’s gotten better over the years as we have grown together.

24. How long did it take to get serious?
Well, it took 8 years to get married ;) He just wanted to get through college, which we did and do everything the right way. We knew we wanted to be together so that’s all that mattered. I’m glad we did things the way we did.

25. Who eats more?
Dan can eat. I wonder where it all goes?

26. What do you do for a living?
At the moment, not much. In the states I worked as a RN but it’s hard to get a job over here. I have been looking since I got here, no luck.

27. Who does the laundry?
I do. I don’t think Dan knows how to use the washer or the dryer (Only because they are German and all the writing on them is German. Thank goodness we got brand new ones that came with manuals. It took a few tries to see which cycles worked best for drying)

28. Who's better with the computer?
I would say we both are pretty good, but Dan is better.

29. Who drives when you are together?
Him, I prefer to just ride along

30. What is your song?
From this Moment On by Shania Twain and Bryan White. We’ve had this song since High School and had our first dance as a married couple to it.

PS- I learned out to center my blog :)

4 comments:

  1. I like your comment under neat freak. It made me chuckle =) So are you saying you're no longer that way? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yeah, I seriously laughed out loud at the "used to be a neat freak" bit. You're too funny! And you're smart too! Give yourself a little more credit there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was in Middle school and the first few years of high school, I would be able to tell if someone walked in my room while I wasn't there. It was CLEAN. I try to be clean, but with 2 cats and one dog...it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small world! My husband is also a CE Officer, although he got his degree in Environmental Engineering.

    Love your blog! I look foward to seeing your travel pics!

    ReplyDelete