Saturday, March 24, 2012

Recent purchases

About a month ago, we ordered a wine rack from an Italian store on base. I saw one in a gals house and loved it, so we placed our order.  They delivered it last week.

Pretty, huh?

002

It even has a place to hang your wine glasses, however, ours are too big, so I hung our sangria glasses

001

There is also a guy who comes to the BX once every few months who sells these amazingly beautiful paintings. Every time he comes I eyeball them and have loved them.  This time, we bought one.  I picture doesn’t bring out the colors in it, for that, I apologize, you may have to come visit me to see it :o)

008

We also got a water color while in Rome with my parents this summer. Finally got around to taking it to be framed, I think it turned out really well.

001

It’s been 24 days since Dan has left, some days better then others, but I am doing pretty good.  Spring time is beautiful in Italy, so that’s definitely helping! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! Love the 2nd painting, I bet the colors are gorgeous! Enjoy the Italian Spring, I'm still waiting for Spring to arrive in the Pacific Northwest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovong that wine rack. I cannot wait to start drinking my wine again.

    I just found your blog and I am enjoying it very much. Can you read my blog? I just started out and need some followers.
    http://Washingtonmomma.blogspot.com

    thank you.
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete