Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bored much?

I’ve been busy with work this past week, but still was bored around the apartment.  I’ve been seeing just about everyone posting pictures on Facebook of brooms standing on their own. Weird.  I didn’t really try it because I didn’t think it would work, but I gave in….. and was shocked. It actually stands on it’s own! Now…if it would only sweep on it’s own, that would be even better! 

Some people say it has to do with a gravitational force, but looking online other don’t believe that. I’m not sure what causes it to stand up…but it does and I never thought it would.  I,  of course, joined in the Facebook madness and posted a picture on my wall. 

013014

Crazy, right? Especially because it’s slanted and our tile floors are kind of slick. I let go of the broom expecting to catch it when it fell.  I didn’t try and plant it either, just stood it up and let it go, can’t believe how easily it stood.  Whatever the reasoning is for it….it made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment