Friday, February 04, 2011

Shae made a new Friend

Shae has always been a Momma’s girl and I think she always will be.  Occasionally, she will go sit next to Dan, or on him, but it’s very rare.  Usually, when she does this it’s because she’s scared of something (thunder, fireworks anything loud). 

This dog is silly, she’s scared of her own farts…and this is why I think she went to Dan last night.  She was next to me sleeping, then all of a sudden jumps down and runs to Dan.  He started picking on her, like always, so I grabbed my camera.

This was before he started picking on her…I guess he wants the “not so thrilled to have this dog next to me” look in this picture.

008

Video of Dan playing with her

Playing

And this is where I tested her to see what was really going on.  She gave me my answer. Silly girl.

I love having pets…they keep us entertained.  I loved having them when Dan was deployed…they were my little family Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment