Saturday, February 05, 2011

Beautiful Evening, Beautiful Morning

Last night I was waiting on Dan to get home, I looked out the window of our living room and the sky was beautiful. Here are some photo’s.

001

005

A lot of times it’s hard to capture all the color that was in the sky…It was even more colorful that what the pictures show.

Then, I got up this morning, looked out the same window and could see the sky had some pretty colors in it again. So I went upstairs to the front bedroom to get a good look at the sunrise.

008013

It doesn’t last for long, maybe 15 minutes then all the colors are gone.  Absolutely beautiful though, I love taking pictures of beautiful skies. Especially beautiful Italian skies!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovvee the colors of the sky when the sun is rising and setting! it never gets old. thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete