Sunday, December 03, 2017

Dancing Orchids!

I was recently approached to write a post for a product review, I got to go on their website and choose anything of my liking for a neutral review. I love color and I love orchids, so I chose the dancing purple orchid!

When I was browsing their website, there were so many beautiful things to choose from. Any holiday or season, you name it! I chose purple because it reminds me of our wedding colors, especially the beautiful bouquets we had. It was hard to pick, I will admit, there were so many amazing things on their website, I wish I could have gotten more. To check out their site: www.silkplantsdirect.com

I wasn't sure what to expect when it arrived, since I don't have many fake plants in my home, but when I opened it, it was such a beautiful piece and adds so much color to the room. The quality of the piece is very good and looks good on the floor or on a table. I actually had it in both places, but I like it most on top of our wine rack that we brought back with us from Italy, loaded with Italian wine, of course!


What do you think? Beautiful, right?

This is the sister company of http://www.commercialpalmtrees.com/ , so if you are needing any custom fake palm trees, this is the site to get them!

-Brittney